Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #24


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


 Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read 

Meg Cabot
(I've been seeing her name in a lot of booktube videos, bookhauls, blogger posts, etc. but I truthfully don't even know what she writes about.)

Sarah Dessen
(One of my sisters has recommended her to me many times and I now own 3 of her books but still haven't read any.)

John Grisham
(Every book I've come across is about lawyers, etc and that really doesn't appeal to me. Let me know in the comments if you've read something from him that you think I would like .)

Jules Verne
(His stories are great from what I know from movies, etc. but I've just never gotten around to reading any.)

E.L. James
(I told myself I was never going to read Fifty Shades of Grey after watching a video of a read-through of the first 3 chapters. The writing seemed horrendous and I was loathe to read it. I might give it a try someday if I am utterly bored and have nothing better but probably not.)

James Patterson
I remember an old co-worker recommending him but he's another author that I know nothing about.)

Rainbow Rowell
(Everyone has been raving over her books lately. I have Eleanor & Park on my Kindle PC but I still haven't gotten around to reading it. Reading at my desktop is NOT comfortable.)

Clive Barker
(I love horror and own at least 2-3 of his books so I don't know why I haven't read anything from him yet.)

Jodi Picoult
(Another popular name but I haven't read her because I think she writes contemporary and I tend to stick to fantasy.)

---------------

I'd love to see what authors you haven't read yet! Link to your TTT or list some in the comments and I'll let you know if I've read them or not and which book of theirs I would recommend the most. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment