Sunday, September 14, 2014

Book Blogger Hop (Sep 12 - 18)

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer and this week's question is: 


What books would you want to read again for the first time? 

My Answer: 
Hmm. This one takes a bit of thought!

I'd definitely enjoy reading the Harry Potter series again for the first time although I don't know if it'd be the same since the first time I read them, I started with the 3rd because I waited half a year for the 1st book to be returned to the library and it never happened so I just went ahead and started with the one copy they did have. 

I'd also really enjoy reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern again for the first time. It was so magical and threw me into a different world and I loved that. I'd love to experience it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment