Monday, September 8, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon DAY 1


Just a reminder that the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon, hosted by Wishful Endings, starts TODAY!
SIGN-UP while you still can! 


What I'm Reading: 


Between the Spark and the Burn
by
April Genevieve Tucholke
(Between #2)


My Progress:

Ok, so I'm off to a horrible start! It's almost 9pm and I've read 5 pages so far. Yes, just 5 pages. 
My excuses? My fiance had today (and tomorrow) off. We went shopping for baby clothes. I spent a few hours sewing curtains for the nursery. I talked to my sister for another couple of hours. I played around in my garden. I procrastinated without really realizing it! 
Tomorrow probably isn't going to be much better but I'm going to stay up at least another hour to read and I'll update my pages read before I go to bed.

Total Pages Read Today:

80

No comments:

Post a Comment