Friday, October 10, 2014

Taking some time off

As some of you know, I am pregnant with my first little one and am due in early December. I have a ton of things to do, make, clean, research, worry about, etc and blogging on a daily basis is just too much right now. I do spend more time in bed or on the couch and have some time for blogging so I won't be completely MIA but I will be toning it down quite a bit! I also have several spooky books that I want to read and I've been too busy to read all week. Blogging takes away from my reading time so I'd really rather just get through a couple books than worry about whether my posts are finished, updated, and scheduled and if I'm keeping up with the memes. 

I started the '31 Days of Spooky Books' posts months and months ago and only pre-wrote and scheduled 7-8 of them. I love Halloween and would love to continue them but I just don't see it happening without dedicating a lot of time to them, so I apologize if there aren't any more posts. 

I hope everyone enjoys this lovely fall weather and reads lots of spooky horror novels!

Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment