Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #40


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by TYNGA'S REVIEWS that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.

------

{Covers link to Goodreads}

FOR REVIEW
(From Goodreads)



The Darkening Dream by Andy Gavin
I'm eager to read this as the synopsis has a lot of dark intrigue. Vampires in Salem? Yes, I want to read more! 

WON


Talon by Julie Kagawa

This book is just GORGEOUS! I love the raised scales and the dragon icon artwork on the inside covers! I spent a while 'petting' this book like a weirdo. I just love it! 
Many thanks to Margie at Bumbles and Fairy-Tales

AMAZON FREEBIES



Flowers Fang by Madison Keller
{AMAZON}

------

What did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. Talon does look amazing. I hope you enjoy it. here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talon was an awesome read. I totally loved it and hope you will as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice haul! Talon has a wonderful cover, I enjoyed the books as well.

    Happy reading. Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talon has a really cool cover. I hope it's as awesome as it looks. Happy reading! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend loved Talon. I hope you do as well!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get my hands on Talon! I love Kagawa's books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete