Sunday, December 14, 2014

Book Blogger Hop (Dec 12 - 18)


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer and this week's question is: 


How many books do you read in a week? 
How many hours a day do you spend reading?

If I had been asked this last year, I would have had a completely different answer. Even then it depended on the day and I might have read for an hour or two on no set schedule throughout the day. 

But this year is different. Much different. 
With a newborn, I have little to no time to read. I do try to read to my daughter every day, if only just a few pages of whatever I'm reading for me or a short quick picture book from the little library I've accumulated for her. 

I also now have a cheap tablet to read on which means if I'm awake in the middle of the night I'll read for a little while. In the past, I couldn't turn on a light to read without the risk of waking up the hubby. This newborn business is all very new to me, though, so I don't know how long it will all last. I could be up all night with the baby or passed out from exhaustion. For now, it's looking to be maybe a half hour tops of reading per day, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment