Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #45


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by TYNGA'S REVIEWS that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.

{Covers link to Goodreads}


For Review
(via Goodreads)



Hyacinth Girls by Lauren Frankel
I just had this delivered to my door by a short little guy in a camo outfit and a beret driving a golf cart. I have no idea why since all my packages usually come via UPS or FedEx truck but I'm a pretty peeved by it since the package was half open and the book is practically ripped in half as if they dropped an anvil on it. 

AMAZON FREEBIES

    

Extraordinary by Amanda McGee
|Amazon|

Glamour by Andrea Janes
|Amazon|

Witch's Brew by Heidi R. Kling
|Amazon|

2 comments:

  1. All of your books are new to me. I always like discovering new books and authors. Enjoy your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an incredibly bizarre way to get a package...My boyfriend lives in a gated community and a guy on a golf cart delivers all of their packages, it's beyond weird and we don't really like it at all.

    ReplyDelete