Monday, January 26, 2015

Winning at Reading Challenge


The Winning at Reading Challenge gives us a chance to read those books that we have won or been gifted and is hosted by Bea's Book Nook.


I have been lucky enough to win several physical books in the past and I have a pile building up in my living room that I've been planning on tackling this year. I want to read at least 2 books for this challenge but hope to read more. Many, many thanks to the bloggers that host the giveaways that feed my reading addiction! 

Books I've Won And Need To Read




Talon by Julie Kagawa
Storm Siren by Mary Weber
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas


The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
The Darkening Dream by Andy Gavin
The Exceptionals by Erin Cashman

-------

Those aren't all of them, but I will probably only get around to maybe 3-4 of them throughout the month and these will be the ones I can choose from. 


2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I read the Sherman Alexie novel you have for Banned Books Week.... It's an awesome read, so I hope you have a chance to read it in February!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy, I'm delighted your joining! That's a nice collection of books you've won, good luck getting some of them read!

    ReplyDelete