Monday, January 11, 2016

Bout of Books 15 Read-a-thon Wrap Up


Bout of Books 15 Read-a-thon Wrap Up

Ok, so I failed big time at following the blog challenges and twitter and I didn't do amazing with my reading but I really dug in and did much better than I anticipated. I honestly didn't think I would finish the 597 page book I was reading but I did! And I started 2 other books! 




I finished The House of Hades by Rick Riordan with 597 pages.



I started The Adventures of Lettie Peppercorn by Sam Gayton and read 167 out of 304 pages.

And 

I started Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert and read 40 of 329 pages.

-------

Did you participate in the read-a-thon?
How did you do?

1 comment:

  1. I did participate as well but I was much slower going than I thought I would be. I managed to finish two books and and get further into a couple of others though :) you can see my wrap up here if you like: http://wp.me/p6TQXY-Xc

    ReplyDelete