Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Flights of Fantasy Challenge Sign Up & Goals


The Flights of Fantasy Challenge is hosted by Alexa Loves Books and Hello Chellly.

The challenge will run from January 1 - December 31st, 2016

If you'd like to learn more about this challenge and/or sign up, you can do so HERE

This will be my first time participating in this challenge. I'm a fantasy addict so I know I can join in on this challenge without any pressure to read more fantasy. I will challenge myself to read at least 10 if not more fantasy novels this year. I know that it seems like a low goal but considering all of my other goals and how little I have time to read these days, 10 is better for me than 20 or more.
I like that there are no levels for this challenge. I can read however many fantasy novels as I please without giving myself a label and that is perfect because I just like to read fantasy. I don't want there to be any pressure to do so but I want to participate and join in on conversations and such that revolve around my favorite genre. 

A few books that I already planned on reading this year:








No comments:

Post a Comment