Thursday, January 14, 2016

I'll Raise My Wand For Alan Rickman



This may not be entirely book related but Alan Rickman played such an amazing Severus Snape and Harry Potter continues to be such a huge part of my life that I have to make this post. I feel as if a part of me has died with him and it is a very sad day. 


"When I'm 80 years old and sitting in my rocking chair, I'll be reading Harry Potter. And my family will say to me, "After all this time?" and I will say, "Always."


"It would be wonderful to think that the future is unknown and sort of surprising." - Alan Rickman 


You portrayed a lot of great characters, Alan Rickman, but you will always be my Half-Blood Prince.




1 comment:

  1. OH, this post. <3 I just hated hearing this. I love Alan Rickman.

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete