Saturday, January 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #49


I've only had one Stacking the Shelves posted in the past... 6 months or so! I haven't made it a priority to go out looking for books like I used to. I do miss making these posts though. I have just a couple of books to share with you all this week so here they are! 

For Review


From Netgalley:
The Adventures of Lettie Peppercorn by Sam Gayton

From the Library


This is the 3rd and final book in the Books of Beginning series, a middle grade time travel adventure that I really loved. So glad to finally be finishing this! 

-------

What have you added to your shelves this week?

3 comments:

  1. Lettie Peppercorn looks and sounds cute. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Books of Beginning, I never saw that one before!! here is my STS
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of either of these, hope you enjoy them!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete