Monday, December 5, 2016

December 2016 TBR



Happy Holidays, lovely readers!

I had a horrible reading month in November and only finished 3 books so my plans to read some of the books I didn't get to in previous TBRs was pretty much destroyed.
December is such a busy month between holidays, birthdays, shopping for presents, baking, etc. that I doubt I will be able to get to too many more books this month. I have to read 4 more books to reach 100 books read for the year so that is my goal.

A photo posted by Lazy Day Lit (@lazydaylit) on

This is the TBR that I shared on Bookstagram for December but since then I have realized that my library books are almost overdue and I may not have the chance to read them! 

Need to Finish

A Gathering of Shadows by VE Schwab CR

To Read

Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones (eARC)

Series to Finish

The Magic of Oz (#13) by L. Frank Baum CR
Glinda of Oz (#14) by L. Frank Baum

And that's it! Maybe I'll have a good reading month. There are a lot of books I'd like to get to before 2017 but I think I'm just going to have to extend my 2017 TBR to include them. As for now, I have a ton of catch-up blogging to do so a small TBR is probably a good idea! 
I hope you all have a wonderful month! Whatever holiday you will be celebrating in the upcoming months, I hope it is amazing as well! 

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when library books get due and screw everything up ! :) I didn't read a ton in November either. Hope you get some reading time in amongst all the holiday stuff! Gemina and Wintersong both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that December is a tough month to read books with all the busyness surrounding the holiday season.

    I had a decent month of reading in November (I read 8 books), but I may not reach reading 100 books by the end of the year... I usually read 100 books per year and this may be the first year I do not reach that goal.

    ReplyDelete