Friday, March 31, 2017

March 2017 Wrap Up


I had every intention of having an amazing reading month but somehow I ended up reading fewer books than I did in February. And I have no good excuse for it either. I did spend more time writing but my word count is nearly the same as it was in February.
I even joined in on the Take Control TBR Challenge and then didn't even really participate because I ended up reading more review books than anything from my shelves. And I'm kind of disappointed in myself for it but it is what it is.

I'm hoping April will be a better month but then again, there's a lot of holidays, birthdays, and my 4 year blogoversary (with giveaways!) in April so there's really no telling how that will turn out.

Anyway, let's get on to the March Wrap Up stats. 

Books I Read

Total Pages Read This Month: 1583

Started but haven't finished:


Reviews & More:



Top Ten Tuesday's 


Book Blasts, Tours, & Giveaways

Challenge Updates:


N/A

Total: 7/40


1. The Castle in the Mist by Amy Ephron
2. The Dragon's Price by Bethany Wiggins
3. The Gauntlet by Karuna Riazi

Total: 9/25

2017 ABC Challenge
__/26




No comments:

Post a Comment