Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May 2017 Wrap Up


This is going to be a pretty short wrap up since I was unable to access my blog for a few weeks this month (laptop & email issues). I read all month but was unable to finish many books. I started Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon and got about half way, read more of The Falconer but didn't finish that either. I did finish ACOWAR and a graphic novel though. 
I didn't reach my writing goal this month (first time this year) because LitLift decided to stop working and still hasn't been fixed so the majority of my writing is lost and I have no way to get this month's word count. :( 
Anyway, I have so much catching up to do so expect a busy month ahead! 

Books I Read

Total Pages Read This Month: 885

Started But Didn't Finish:


Reviews & More
I was unable to wrap up April so I will add some of that content here so it's more than just the one review I posted in May.  :)

Top Ten Tuesday
My Reading Wishlist

Can't Wait Wednesday

Other

Challenge Updates


N/A (April or May)

7/40


April
1. Norse Mythology
2. A Court of Mist and Fury

May 
1. A Court of Wings and Ruin
Not Sure: Redwall by Brian Jacques

12/25

14/26


Wish me luck on catching up in June! 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the internet trouble, that can be so annoying. I never did read The Falconer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm running on an old model so I guess I need to be more vigilant with backing everything up from now on! I had a hard time getting into The Falconer at first thought it has gotten better.

      Delete