Monday, July 31, 2017

July 2017 Wrap Up


I've been trying to catch up on just about everything this month and I think I've done okay with keeping up with my usual blog posts. I'm still a bit behind on older reviews but I have hope that August will be a good month. 

I read 

Books Finished: 

Audiobooks Finished:

Books I Started But Haven't Finished:

Total Pages Read This Month:
(Not including audiobooks or unfinished books)
1488

Reviews & More
(Audiobook Review) The Wild Robot by Peter Brown


Can't Wait Wednesdays
The Ravenous by Amy Lukavics

Challenge Updates


The Dragon of the Month Club was published before 2017 so I think it counts for this challenge. I need to go back and take a look at the rules. I've been neglecting this challenge really bad lately. :(
7/40


1. Daughter of the Pirate King
2. The Dragon of the Month Club
3. Dragons of Nova
19/25


NA
1/5


1. Daughter of the Pirate King
2. The Dragon of the Month Club
3. Dragons of Nova
4. The Hate U Give
5. The War That Saved My Life
7/35

2017 ABC Challenge
15/26


I hope you all had an awesome reading & blogging month! 

6 comments:

  1. Age of Swords is on my soon to be read TBR :D I really loved his other series and cannot wait to get into this one :)

    HannahCassie @ www.psilovethatbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are so good! I actually haven't read his Ryria books yet but I'm trying to collect them all so I can marathon them because I really like his writing style! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG YAY YOU READ THUG! I absolutely adore that book and it is one of my favourite reads of 2017! Lovely post and thank you for sharing!

    xx Anisha @ Sprinkled Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good! I wasn't expecting to love it so much but it was just so real and heartbreaking and hopeful at the same time.
      Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Daughter of the Pirate King and The dragon of the Month Club both look so fun! Ha ha great update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were both really fun reads! I gravitate towards books like that in general but especially during the summer for some reason. Probably because it rains all summer here! lol :)

      Delete