Friday, September 1, 2017

September 2017 TBR


I made some progress with my reading last month but considering that I participated in ARC August, Bout of Books 20, and COYER is almost over, it probably could have been better.
But I did make progress on the blog. This month I am joining in on the Tackle Your TBR challenge so I plan on knocking some more off of my list!
This month I have plenty of review book and library books to get to so hopefully it's a good month for reading! 


For Review:
1.
The Eye of the North by Sinead O'Hart

2. The Forgotten Beasts of Eld by Patricia A. McKillip
3. Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller
4. The Wonderling by Mira Bartok
5. The Emerald Circus by Jane Yolen


For Fun:
1. The Ersatz Elevator (#6) by Lemony Snicket
2. The Vile Village (#7) by Lemony Snicket

  

Borrowed/On Hold: (subject to change)
1. Shadows of the Lost Sun
2. The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May
3. Queen of Blood by Sarah Beth Hurst


Have you read any of these? What are you planning on reading in September? 

2 comments:

  1. Nice TBR Pile. I am done my September schedule of reviews for the blog, so moving to all things horror, suspense, and paranormal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so impressed you have your full 'tbr' list ready for September! I have 1 or 2 books ready to read this month, but have yet to compile a full blown 'tbr' list for this month.

    ReplyDelete